- Itinerary Planning: We invest a lot of time in planning and preparation of an itinerary. We want to ensure that by the time you arrive in your destination your tour precisely matches and hopefully exceeds expectations.
- Accommodation: We work regularly with both large hotel chains as well as smaller independent hotels. The choice of hotel is often a subjective business and different groups demand different budgets as well as a range of different criteria. However, in close consultation with yourselves, we aim to tailor your accommodation to whatever your group demands.
- Transport: Modern air-conditioned coaches are our absolute minimum standard.
- Sightseeing and Attractions: Our extensive travel industry experience throughout Europe means that we are able to present you with the full range of sightseeing attractions available.
- Where we operate: Anywhere in Britain, Ireland and Continental Europe. Our multi-lingual team of tour co-ordinators has a wealth of experience in most major European countries. Great Britain, Ireland, France, Spain and Italy are still amongst our most requested destinations but increasingly we find growing interest in countries of the former Eastern Bloc such as Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and the Baltic States
- 24 Hour Emergency Assistance: For you peace of mind and security we provide a 24-hour helpline for all our clients. If any problem or emergency should occur on tour then there will always be a friendly voice at the other end of the line to assist you.
11 Trinity Lane,
GL52 2NT, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1242 515 712
Fax: +44 (0)1242 521 422
US Toll Free: 1 877 753 6386
Pathfinders is a trading name of S.T. International Tourist Agency(Also known as STITA)
Company registration number: OC321779
Start your tour today
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss turning your ideas and dreams into reality.